Why Choose Florida Gulf Coast Hearing Center?
Our staff has your best interest at heart. Our goal is to help you improve your health, happiness and overall quality of life through better hearing, not just to make a sale. If you are looking to purchase hearing technology, we will be honest from the start. That means no bait and switch advertising, and no disingenuously low-pricing.
At the Florida Gulf Coast Hearing Center we employ:
- Highly trained and qualified staff
- Certified specialists
- The highest standards of ethics and integrity
- Advanced fitting techniques
- Cutting-edge hearing aid technologies
- Technology and devices not available at most other hearing aid dispensaries
Did you know...
- Hearing loss affects 1 out of every 3 people 65 and older.
- Having trouble following the conversation when 2 or more people are speaking is a sign of hearing loss.
- Head injuries, aging, medications, and hereditary factors can all contribute to hearing loss.
- Straining to understand conversations is a sign of hearing loss.
- Infection, ear wax, tumors, and noise exposure can be causes of hearing loss.
- Hearing loss affects more than 31 million people in the US.
- 1 out of every 12 30 year old Americans is already impaired.
- Confusion about where sounds are coming from is a sign of hearing loss.
- We hear when sound waves cause the EARDRUM (tympanic membrane) to vibrate, and THREE SMALL BONES in the middle ear pick up these vibrations and turn them into sound.
- Mishearing common sounds like the doorbell is a sign of hearing loss.
- Hearing loss affects 1 in 10 people in the United States.
- Having difficulty hearing while using the telephone can be a sign of hearing loss.
- The percentage of Americans that suffer from hearing loss increases every year.
- We are able to hear when the auditory nerve sends electrical impulses to the brain where they are detected as sound.
Learn more today!
At Florida Gulf Coast Hearing Center, we offer a number of hearing services.
Discover Our Hearing Services
- Personalized Consultations
- Ear Examination and Hearing Evaluation
- Hearing Loss Review
- Lifestyle Assessment
- Professional Hearing Aid Fittings
- Diagnostic Hearing Tests
- Custom Ear Impressions
- Custom Hearing Protection
- Custom Ear Accessories for Mobile Devices
- Hearing Aid Repairs—performed at both on site and off site labs
- Therapeutic Programs / Hearing Loss Support Groups
- Advanced Tinnitus (Ringing in the Ears) Therapies
- Having trouble understanding the voices of women or children is a sign of hearing loss.